Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Bob_Loblaw Bob_Loblaw is offline

Default WHY CONTRACTORS COST WHAT THEY DO

"DIDO" wrote

Check this out and I am paying my CPA $3000.00/ year
http://blog.myspace.com/tony1938

I find it VERY hard to believe the government is picking on you.
You had income that you didn't pay taxes on.
If your story held any water, and your customers were to blame for
with-holding monies and falsely claiming tax excempt status, if this were
true, you'd be off the hook, or at the very least, they'd be in hot water
too.
No, I suspect the taxman has his OWN version of the story, quite different
than yours!
You want to live in America and reap the benifits of their infrastructure,
roads, sewers, waterlines,bridges, police and fire protection, military
shield, etc...etc..., then you have to pay your fair share like everyone
else...of course, you could always go back home where life is so much
better and more fair!

--
Respectfully, Bob