Posted to alt.home.repair
Phisherman Phisherman is offline

Default In-wall Speakers

There are many ways to wi Inside the walls, inside base/crown
molding, from above, from underneath, etc. In your case it sounds
like inside the base molding is a good idea. I hid mine inside the
crown molding and through the basement. The cost will vary depending
on the difficulty of the job and/or how you want it done. $20-40 an
hour is about right. Get three estimates, check references.

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 05:14:00 -0500, RML wrote:

How would a contractor install 2 in-wall speakers in an existing first
floor room (with bedroom above it)? Specifically, would the wiring be
routed inside the wall to reach the audio equipment? Maybe along the
floor? (except in my case we will be installing laminate flooring).

How costly a job is this, with me supplying the speakers and wiring?

Thanks