Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Dido Dido is offline

Default WHY CONTRACTORS COST WHAT THEY DO

Check this out and I am paying my CPA $3000.00/ year
http://blog.myspace.com/tony1938

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Nathan" wrote in message
haha too bad I don't give a damn about what you say. You show your low
level of education by trying to attack people that don't agree with you.
This country is based on freedom, go back to your communist homeland. It
sounds like you could use a good IRS audit to put you in your place.

Too bad that your posts show your low level of education, also. Such as
your use of poor punctuation, grammar and capitalization.

I did go get my final taxes. I prepaid $7800 on January first,
anticipating that tax load. When I finally got the 32 page return, I had
overpaid nearly $3,000. My CPA also only charged me $975 for doing the
return instead of a higher anticipated cost.

I am not worried about an audit. My CPA is an ex-IRS employee, and does
everything by the book. Her bond and our professional contract insures
that she would bear the cost of any mistakes she makes.

I wish you well with your "engineer" career. You're going to need it with
your attitude. But, then, most engineers I have known have very poor
social skills, and ate lunch by themselves in a corner. So close minded
that they were social cripples.

Your comments on this country and your comments on others leads me to
believe that you are very uneducated about social studies and current
events. It also leads me to believe that you are somewhat of a racist.

You take care. And I hope you get to move out of your folks house soon.

Bye bye.

Plonk.

Steve