Posted to rec.woodworking
B A R R Y B A R R Y is offline

Default Totally Guy Songs (warning-these lyrics may be offensive to women-but maybe not)

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 21:42:24 -0500, "Allen Roy"
wrote:

Good wife repellant music is Rob Zombie.....she leaves the shop in record
time as soon as "Black Sunshine" comes on,

That's good, as this allows you to save the nukes (Rammstein and
Accept) for when you really need them. G

"The Jack" rates with "Whole Lotta' Rosie" as my two favorite AC/DC
songs. "Sin City" can grab me on the right day.

I actually got to know the Warrant guys when they were up and coming,
as the opening act on "The Paul Stanley All-Star's" solo tour in '89.
To borrow a term from a famous movie, they "acted like pauncy
hairdressers". G