Posted to rec.woodworking
Allen Roy Allen Roy is offline

Default Totally Guy Songs (warning-these lyrics may be offensive to women-but maybe not)

Good wife repellant music is Rob Zombie.....she leaves the shop in record
time as soon as "Black Sunshine" comes on, and yes it is nice to be alone
some days.

and IMHO for the list:

"The Jack" - AC/DC
"Girls, Girls, Girls" - Motley Crue
"Don't go away mad (just go away)" - Motley Crue
"Cherry Pie" - Warrant
"Uh! all night" - Kiss

Allen
"B A R R Y" wrote in message
et...

Totally guy songs:

Any and every Iron Maiden song.

Anything ever recorded by Rammstein.

All songs featuring Udo Dirkschnieder on lead vocals (Accept)

Most "Progressive Rock", especially newer bands like Dream Theater and
Coheed and Cambria. The extreme lack of women at Dream Theater shows is
as obvious as a Star Trek convention.

Rammstein is not just guy music, it's women repellant music. If I want my
wife to leave the shop, I simply cue up "Mein Tell" or "Reise, Reise" on
the iPod, and within seconds, I'm alone! G