Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

Default Cheap-n-dirty shelving for concrete wall?

"John E." wrote in message
news.net...
I think I've hit on an idea...

Ideally, I'm looking for a sheet metal triangle (not 3 sheet metal sides,
but
a 3-sided piece of sheet steel) with a flange on each of the 2 mounting
sides
(vertical and horizontal) for attaching to wood upright and shelving with
screws. Heavy metal, not tin.

But my eyes are getting weak from the web sites I've searched for such a
thing. Anyone seen such?

Any hardware or supply store catering to farmers and ranchers will have
them. Plain vanilla heavy duty metal utility shelf brackets, that can
support 12" shelfs and be nailed or screwed off to any convenient framing
member. Ususally a strange sort of cream color paint, for some reason. I
hung dozens of them as a kid.

aem sends...