Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default In-wall Speakers

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 05:14:00 -0500, RML wrote:

How would a contractor install 2 in-wall speakers in an existing first
floor room (with bedroom above it)? Specifically, would the wiring be
routed inside the wall to reach the audio equipment? Maybe along the
floor? (except in my case we will be installing laminate flooring).

What do you mean except in your case? Don't install your floor until
you have decided how you will wire the speakers. It might be best to
delay the floor until all the wires are installed.

How costly a job is this, with me supplying the speakers and wiring?

Thanks