Glenn Ashmore

Default Real Estate Crash coming soon ??

jim rozen wrote:

In article ZX2%b.2713$Ri6.222@lakeread04, Glenn Ashmore says...

That is not likely for several reasons. Traditionally the home mortgage
is the last debt to be defaulted on. Also, the idea of 100 million
people loosing their equity in their largest investment and the collapse
of the one industry that can't be outsourced would give the politicians
nightmares so the Feds would have to step in in some way.

Can't? I know of several retirees who find that moving to
someplace like Mexico, and spending their check there, makes
it go a lot farther.

That's a *kind* of outsourcing, of the housing industry.

Jim (should I move to china?)

You got a point. I am seriously considering outsourcing myself to Costa
Rica. :-)

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com