Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hearinggloss@yahoo.com is offline

Default Plumbing problem

On Feb 16, 11:53 am, "avid_hiker" wrote:
Do what you will....but if you did it 3 times......why not a forth
time and doing it the correct way. And never looking over your
shoulder again to see if its dripping. Do it the quick and easiest
way.....you are then mickey mousing the fix.....only to always have
worries about it and will eventually fail. Up to you.....but wouldnt
you really like to solve the problem once and for all? Good luck.

Dean

I think we misunderstand each other. I must have said something that
gave you the impression that I want to mickey mouse it.
The opposite is actually true. My response was to an earlier post
that confused me because someone said to go from plastic to
copper which is exactly what I am trying to do. Obviously I missed
their meaning.
My whole point of being here is to get it done properly.
Sorry for the confusion.