Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical
John Popelish John Popelish is offline

Default OK, I get it

John E. wrote:
I would do happier with you if you stopped changing thread
titles.

Sorry, I didn't know this caused a break in thread. My reader simply inserts
the re-titled post in the same thread, just with another title. I should have
realized that not all reader apps behave the same.

Sincere apologies. Will avoid temptation in future.

I appreciate it. It is not so much a problem with broken
threads, for me, as much as it is that I remember the thread
title of threads I have been reading. When you change the
thread title, I have to go back and review earlier messages
to remember what subject we are talking about.