Posted to rec.woodworking
darkon darkon is offline

Default Best way to hang screwdrivers?

Swingman wrote:

"Larry Kraus" wrote in message

This works well for me: http://home.att.net/~lkraus/holder.htm

Nifty! ... AAMOF, the best looking I've seen. Just wished I had
the time to do fine furniture screwdriver holders.

You could do what I did: I took a 2x2, drilled some holes all the
way through (no fancy slots here) at intervals, then took one of
those ugly wire screwdriver holders, broke off the loops, and
attached it to the back of the 2x2. (The wire thingie that hooks on
the pegboard is inset into the 2x2, then held on with some cheap
sheet aluminum and screws.) Now it hangs on my pegboard with a dozen
or so screwdrivers in it. It ain't pretty, but it works.