Posted to alt.home.repair
BillGill BillGill is offline

Default corner sink question

Arkadiy wrote:
Hi all.

I think it is more or less common practice to use a corner sink
cabinet with the dimensions of about 36 x 36 in. The door in such
cabinet should be about 17 in wide.

The question: is it possible at all to access pipes in such a
cabinet? Especially if a waste disposer is installed?

I am considering this setup, since it looks quite attractive in my
particular situation, but am afraid that it may turn out to be totally
not maintainable...

Thanks in advance for any input.

Arkadiy

Just a matter of personal opinion. I had a corner sink
one time and really didn't care for it. I felt kind of
cramped standing in front of it. I realize it may work
for you, but thought you should know that not everybody
cares for them.

Bill Gill