Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default where to buy/refill portable propane tanks

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:06:06 -0800, "Bob F"
wrote:

"mm" wrote in message
.. .
On 14 Feb 2007 18:36:22 -0800, "
wrote:

Cheapest refills are local gas station with BIG tank, cheapest
exchange home depot, pricest exchange the local convenience store,
guess thats to be expected.

Someone told me that milk is usually cheap at a convenience store, to
get people to come in. I can never remember the supermarket price to
check, so do any of you know if that milk is cheap or not?

Milk is usually $2 at the convenience store near me. Grocery store
is typically $3.50.

Wow. So my friend's statement isn't ridiculous. Since she lives in
the same city I do, it's probably true here too, even if the price
diff isn't as much.

Thanks.

Bob