Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default where to buy/refill portable propane tanks

Tim R wrote:
Decided to give up the charcoal ghost and go propane. Just bought a new lp
gas grill and cart. Where's the best place to pick up a tank...and do most
refill their own or go to one of these swap your tank bins at 7/Eleven or
Circle K type stores ?

Thanks, Tim

It's more convenient to exchange tanks if you don't live near a propane
yard. It may be a lot faster too.
Where I live in/ /in NY, there is a company called "Rhino" that has
propane tank exchanges outside of almost all stores in the suburbs. I've
seen them in front of supermarkets, convenience stores, beer stores, gas
stations, the big box stores, one or more stores in strip malls, and
just about in front of every other place except maybe clothing stores,
but that may change soon.
I don't know how big an area Rhino serves.

--
Bill
in Hamptonburgh, NY