Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.people.consumers,sci.chem,uk.media.tv.misc
Androcles Androcles is offline

Default Oxygen Bleach

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message ...
Dave Fawthrop wrote:

I never lost a friend to explosive experiments, or putting bangers
into bottles, or shooting rockets at each other

That takes me back! We used to shoot rockets at each other from whatever
bit of tube we could find. Bangers in rotten apples made great (& messy)
hand grenades - especially threepenny bangers.
We made us own fun in them days.................

They were better in jellyfish caught down at the Strand or the Esplanade.