Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default WHY CONTRACTORS COST WHAT THEY DO

"Shaun Eli" wrote in message
oups.com...
You said you deducted ALL your gas, ALL your meals, all of your
truck... the general guideline is whether your meals and travel are
actually business-related. If you occasionally hire your friend, and
you two eat out five times a week, those meals aren't really a
business expense.

But I'll leave it between you, your accountant, the IRS and possibly a
judge and jury.

Now, next, if you would like, I can give you medical advice and opinion
based on my current health, conditions, treatments, and prescriptions.

That would make as much sense as me giving out tax advice to people based on
MY particular situation.

As I said, a CPA does my taxes, and IIRC, that will be $1600 this year. For
that, I have a contract that says they will go with me to any audit, or
answer any questions on how they arrived at their totals, and will pay any
additional charges by the IRS.

Now, let's move on to the medical, shall we?

Steve