clare @ snyder.on .ca

Default Dave Munroe ripped me off!!

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:42:49 GMT, Simon Jester
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 04:23:12 GMT, clare @ snyder.on .ca wrote:

I've been ripped off by Americans in the past - guess we shouldn't
deal with them either - eh???

That fine by me, I don't trust your people and I have no desire to
deal with you.

Your loss. We are only your largest trade partner and your largest
source of raw materials including oil and natural gas. If we turned
off the taps and closed the borders, we'd have no money, but you poor
fools would freeze your asses off and you'd have to walk, because your
fuel supply would dry up in about a week.

But Geargy Porgey wouldn't let that happen. If he couldn't sweet talk
our useless government into falling in line, he'd just treat us like
Iraq.

You realize 9-11 was only the second time in American History that
foreign nationals have ever attacked mainland American soil?? And
Washington at that?
That's why you have a "white house". The whitewash was required to
cover up the damage done when CANADIANS torched it in the war of 1812.