Posted to rec.woodworking
todd todd is offline

Default If this is global warming...

"DouginUtah" wrote in message

"Swingman" wrote in message

[Snip of Swingman's opinions]

I do not understand the thought processes of people who believe that we
can dump 20+ billion tons (Gt) of CO2 gases into the atmosphere every
year, year after year, and not believe that it is going to have a major
effect on the earth's climate, considering that there is a definite direct
positive correlation between temperature and the amount of CO2 in the
atmosphere.

-Doug

Here's another indisputable correlation. Of all the people convicted of
murder in this county, over 99% of them ate bread at least once. With that
kind of correlation, I think it's obvious what the government should do.

todd