Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Default WHY CONTRACTORS COST WHAT THEY DO

"Greg" wrote in message
This is a very self-serving bunch of information. No customer needs to
know any of it. They have a job to be done, and they can choose
whomever can do it competently, and at the best price. All of your
details are the business of the contractor, and if he can't manage
them, then he goes out of business. That is the nature of business.

You make a good point. It is the business of the contractor and no one here
should ever want to better understand what they are paying for and why they
are paying. We should never question authority or contractors. We should
never try to gain knowledge. I also thing we should take some of the TV
shows off the air that tell us how to do things on our own. Education is
evil.