Bill Darby

Default Dave Munroe ripped me off!!

You would do well to sober up and figure out who it is you want to make
comments to before you go mouthing off .

Bill Darby

"Saltine" wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 23:05:59 -0500, "Bill Darby"
wrote:

for your information thats not Dave Munroe
you say he's form canada? if you look at the post headers
that was an american posting that.
(slander,inpersonation is always good for a lawsuit)

there have been a few characters going around pretending to be him.
also, you say he wont respond to your emails? why would he then post
garabage like this?

look at the headers
http://saltine.741.com/nonesense.jpg
I guess some people will belive anything on the internet. *sigh*

This quote from his post will give you a little insight into the kind

of
guy you are dealing with.

I am sorry about this A hole !

Bill

Search Result 5
From: kf4tun )
Subject: Dave Munroe is a changed man! Jesus is in my

heart.
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.radio.swap
Date: 2003-07-27 07:20:34 PST

In case you haven't guessed by now, this guy (Dave Munroe) is just
attempting to be a wise-ass, a big man. He is also really dumb,

making
fun
of god and those who believe in god. So Dave, have a good time as you
set
there all alone, playing with yourself, as you write your silly
messages.
Strange way to get off, but I guess to each his own.

Jim

"Dave Munroe" wrote in message
om...
Please I have accepted Jesus and have a small bank account that I

will
try make available to those I have ripped off in the past. I'm

trying
to sell my house and then I'll have a few more dollars to send to

the
victims of my past. Then I'll be able to get the Church of Dave
Munroe off the ground. If you would like to attend some of my
services please give me a call at 705-313-1518. Right now they are

in
my living room, but soon I'll have an outside revival tent that

will
hold many many people. I havn't decided yet if I'm going to handle
snakes during the services, my faith isn't that strong yet. I'm

just
a baby Christian!

Dave

-