Jimbo

Default Dave Munroe ripped me off!!

That 's crap and anyone who has followed the situation since 9/11 knows all
the terrorist where in the USA legally. There has been more than enough
misinformation about Canada being a haven for terrorist but most of it is
just a lot of bull**** that just gives the ill informed someone other than
their own security services to blame.

Jimbo

"Mike Patterson" wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 11:31:34 -0500, "Jimbo" .
wrote:

JTMcC:

I think your assumption that terrorists are no threat to Canada is wrong

and
my reasons for thinking that are as follows.

Canada supplies the U.S.A. with far more oil/gas than all other countries
combined including Saudi Arabia. We also have an inter connected
hydroelectric and water grid that makes both our countries extremely
interdependent. Our mutual border includes many major bridges and

tunnels
that if they where attacked would cripple both our economies. We are

your
largest trading partner by far and that makes your security and ours a
mutual concern. Any terrorist with a brain knows what I have just said

is
true and that my friend means we all have to be vigilant, doesn't it?

You also have to take in to consideration that we have over 2000 troops

in
Afganistan fighting the war on terrorism and that means the terrorist

don't
really like us either. I personally wish we had a bigger military force

but
I'm very proud of the extremely well trained professional men and women

we
have stationed over there.

Jimbo

snip

While your point is taken, I have a couple of questions:

What single nation is referred to by terroristic radical Islamics as
"The Great Satan"? Answer: The USA

What do those same terrorists call Canada? Answer: "Canada", or
"layover".

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.