Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Home Depot Genius

In article , "Steve Barker" wrote:

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
news

And of course you can substantiate this with more than one source?
Statistics?

yes, there are plenty. Do your homework.

In other words... you *can't* substantiate it.
Maybe (doubtful) in your son's locale it's true, but that wouldn't
change much of anything. Then again, maybe your son likes to make
things up, or mindlessly repeat things someone else told him without
checking them out. I'd appreciate a verifiable cite, even for your
son's locale. I'm pretty sure that's impossible!

and i'm pretty sure you're a nut.

You made the claim -- you back it up.

--
Regards,