Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.people.consumers,sci.chem
Dumbledore Dumbledore is offline

Default Oxygen Bleach

"Uncle Al" wrote in message
[snip river of **** from Schwartzcyst]
Schwartz:
http://tinyurl.com/ck9r2

"Uncle ****wit" wrote in message

Newtonian physics is infinite lightspeed (instantaneous knowledge of
all aspects of a system),

You ****in' ignorant, stoooopid, LYING *******!

ROEMER,DOPPLER, MICHELSON, SAGNAC!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ole_R%C3%B8mer

"Cassini had observed the moons of Jupiter between 1666 and 1668, and
discovered discrepancies in his measurements that, at first, he attributed
to light having a finite speed."

http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...mx4dummies.htm
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...nac/Sagnac.htm
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...er/Doppler.htm

Einstein: "we shall, however, find in what follows, that the velocity of
light in our theory plays the part, physically, of an infinitely great
velocity."
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/specrel/www/

Get the **** out of the river of ****, you are the biggest TORD in it, you
lying ****headed ****! Go and worship Nehemiah Scudder!
**** OFF and DIE!

This message is for *your* personal safety, brought to *you* by Dumbledore,
the computer of Androcles, having passed my Turing Test
using Uncle Phuckwit for a guinea pig. How is my driving?
Call 1-800-555-1234

http://www.carmagneticsigns.co.uk/im...l/P_Plates.jpg
Worn with pride.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L-plate