Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] cpvh@o2.co.uk is offline

Default Pumped sewage

On 13 Feb, 07:03, " wrote:
On 12 Feb, 13:43, "Andrew Mawson"

wrote:
Anyone any experience of a domestic pumped sewage systems where the
"effluent" is pumped from a lower holding tank up to the main sewer in
the road? A bit like an enormous macerator I suppose.

I'm contemplating buying a house with such a beast (make / model / age
unknown as yet).

AWEM

A Saniflo on steroids......

During a recent trip to France I looked in several bricolage sheds.
Not one had a Saniflo.

I saw one yesterday.

In the Ladies/Gents/Disabled toilet at a Women & Childrens section of
a hospital.

Guess what sex most of the users are going to be??

Guess how large were the "PLEASE DO NOT PUT........" signs on the
wall.

I wonder who thought it was a good idea to install a saniflow in such
a location (with the obligatory waste going uppards pipe).