Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] tnom@mucks.net is offline

Default Warmed engine dies on snowblower

My snowblower runs fine. As does every other engine in my charge. Because
I know what I'm doing with them. And I don't turn screws that haven't been
turned and don't need to be turned. I systematically get to the root of the
problem and fix it. You quoted me twice, thanks.

Because you are the expert and claim that you wouldn't turn screws
that haven't been turned and don't need to be turned, then we would
have to conclude.............that my snow blower, if left in your
care,
would have been scrapped many years ago because YOU would never
turn screws that haven't been turned and don't need to be turned.