Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default Any tricks for getting "contractor" discount on supplies

"Nathan" wrote in message
news
Sorry Steve, You need money to make money. I will likely be retired by
30 and living off the stock market.

I have money. Last P&L statement was $3.2 million. And that's not counting
the living trust where most of the family money rests. I am 58, and have
been retired for two and a half years now. I own property and real estate
in three states. The stock market is a sucker bet, so, I am content to get
from 12% to 25% on first trust deeds, placed through a CFP I know from high
school days. I netted $72k on that last year. Then, with income
properties, pension, and other income streams, it runs about $180k a year
with HEFTY business deductions.

Last year, I had to pay the big total of $7800 income tax. I drive a $38k
new Dodge truck, which I was allowed to totally deduct last year as a
business expense. Almost every lunch I eat, all the gas I buy, and every
meal I eat at a restaurant goes down as a business expense.

I travel a lot. I go to Mazatlan, Maui, Cabo, and fishing a couple of times
a year on the Kenai. I sleep until I am ready to get up. I own ATVs,
boats, and so many guns I don't have count. I have a fully equipped 1500 sf
shop. I camp and fish and do photography. Life is good.

How you doing?

We can all talk about what we're GOING to do. I'm only interested in what's
REALLY happening.

You're not going to believe this, but then, I really don't give a **** about
clueless twits like you.

With your attitude, you'll smart off to the wrong fellow, and you'll be worm
food. I doubt if you live to be thirty.

Steve