BIG AL 2 BIG AL 2 is offline
Junior Member

Location: WISCONSIN
Send a message via AIM to BIG AL 2
Post

[quote=bremen68]Thanks for the ideas. The spade bit/jig saw worked great. After I had
the slots drilled and cut I ran a 1/4" roundover bit along the leading
edge of the rack.

The rack is in and the guns are on it. I decided to angle them to make
a little tighter profile. In a space of 44" I can put 10 guns,
shotguns or rifles with or without scopes, in withouth any problem. I
also decided to make one slot big enough for a double barrel as well.

This sounds like it will work for the top barrel part of the cabinet, but I was wondering if anyone knew where you could get a template to use with your router for the bottom but stock part? I am in the process of building a ten gun corner cabinet and im not sure how im going to make the bottom part of the rack. This part will be very visible so it has to be perfect and they all have to match. Is there a website or anything that I could go to to purchase such a template?