Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] wiz561@gmail.com is offline

Default Warmed engine dies on snowblower

Thank you for the information. I will try the easy things tonight.
It *could* very well be just bad gas...who knows. The gas I used was
from the summer. I always thought that it was a myth, but it might
actually have something to do with it.

Now that I think about it, I have a Ryobi weed whacker/edger as well.
I remember, the last time I used it, it would die when the engine was
warm. It's also a 2-cycle engine, so I used the same gas in there.

So now that I have about 1 gallon of gas left that could be "bad",
what do I do with it? I hate just 'dumping it out', but just don't
know how to dispose of it properly.

Thanks!