Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Medway Handy Van

luke58 wrote:
How much did the sign writing cost ???

Did you have to do any of the graphic layout yourself up front etc
etc.

It came to just under £260 inc VAT.

I went along to the sign place and sat next to the guy. He called up an
outline drawing (three sides) of the Renault Kangoo (the program has almost
every car & van made in it's database).

He already had my logo as a JPEG. I told him what I wanted & where & what
font. He just typed it into boxes & drag & dropped it to where it was meant
to go, & resized it accordingly. Just like using a photo editing program.

Once I was happy he printed me a copy.

I booked the van in for Monday afternoon and the signs were already printed
& cut ready to go on, took about an hour to do.

Dead simple really.

Had two more jobs come in today as a result of pe
--
Dave
The Medway Handyman