clare @ snyder.on .ca

Default Dave Munroe ripped me off!!

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 02:18:31 GMT, Simon Jester
wrote:

On 21 Feb 2004 12:02:26 -0800, (Regis) wrote:
A guy named Dave Munroe of Hiawatha, Canada ripped me off. He
advertised a 7 x 10 lathe on this news group for $175. I sent the
money almost 4 weeks ago and the lathe has never showed up. He claims
to be from Hiawatha, Ontario, Canada. He won't return my emails or my
calls. BEWARE OF THIS GUY! Scum like him screw home machinist out of
their hard earned money. If anyone know this guy please drop me an
e-mail. I have his phone numbers and I am tempted to publish them
here soon.

Too late now, you should have done your home work before dealing with him.
If you had checked him out with google you'd know he's been ripping people off
for years. The Canadian authorities wouldn't help you, my advice is to never
deal
with Canadians.

I've been ripped off by Americans in the past - guess we shouldn't
deal with them either - eh???