Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart B Stuart B is offline

Default 3 Mobile Phone

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:54:46 +0000, alexbartman
wrote:

Apologies (again) if this isnt the right forum but....
I have a mobile phone on the 3 3G network. Its a Motorola V3x and to
be honest it is quite the worst phoen I have ever owned. The menus are
impossible to navigate and the battery life is appaling.
Can I use the 3 SIM card on a non 3 (and non 3G) phone. I have a sapre
Nokia which is better - but it was previously running on Vodafone. I
have unlocked it, but will it work???
thnaks for any advice

Why not just try it by putting the Sim in to the Nokia and phoning or
texting someone ...yourself if you are texting ...in fact you probably
don't even need to phone or text ...it will likely tell you if it
isn't taking the Sim card .
Stuart