clare @ snyder.on .ca

Default Dave Munroe ripped me off!!

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 17:26:14 -0800, "Udie" youdeetwothreethree@
victoriadotteecee.ca wrote:

I takes a month to get a small mail order parcel from Ontario to British
Columbia!

And 3 weeks from Kingsville to Waterloo.
Means I could have WALKED both ways faster.
Steve R.

"James Watt" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 12:37:02 -0800, Roger Hull
wrote:

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 12:02:26 -0800, Regis wrote
(in message ) :

A guy named Dave Munroe of Hiawatha, Canada ripped me off. He
advertised a 7 x 10 lathe on this news group for $175. I sent the
money almost 4 weeks ago and the lathe has never showed up. He claims
to be from Hiawatha, Ontario, Canada. He won't return my emails or my
calls. BEWARE OF THIS GUY! Scum like him screw home machinist out of
their hard earned money. If anyone know this guy please drop me an
e-mail. I have his phone numbers and I am tempted to publish them
here soon.
Regis

Patience, my friend. Stuff coming from Canada takes forever, it seems.
I recently had a small package take seven weeks; and that was from a

major
city, not from out in the boonies.

We have a major city?

James.