Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Any tricks for getting "contractor" discount on supplies

"Nathan" wrote in message
Actually I am an engineer...you know the anal retentive type that likes to
over-engineer things to make future enhancements easier. Didn't I say
that I was an engineer in the original post? I was tired and a bit grumpy
when I wrote that first post.

OK. An engineer. If you make more than $24,538.92 per year, I think your
profit margin is too high. I know it's an arbitrary number, but what the
hell? This whole thread's about arbitrary numbers, right?

RIGHT?