Trevor Jones

Default Dave Munroe ripped me off!!

Simon Jester wrote:

If Canadian authorities won't work on an issue of crime, why take the chance of
dealing with any Canadian? Don't like it? Get your lazy ass cops to do something
about this Munroe character, he's been in the business if stealing from people
for more than 5 years.

And if Americans keep sending him money and not making actual
complaints to the authorities about getting ripped off, why would he
stop ripping people off ? Between the US and Canadian Posties, various
police organizations, and just plain old word gettin' around (Al Babin
ring a bell?) the guy should not be able to operate, but I am reasonably
sure he rely's on people shrugging their shoulders and accepting a loss
as being less hassle than the effort it would take to do something about
it. To get police to do something, first, someone must make a formal
complaint. Our lazy as police are no better or worse than the American
lazy ass police.

Cheers
Trevor