Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Leonard Caillouet Leonard Caillouet is offline

Default Nakamichi BX-125 one channel out.

This is a stereo unit. Can't you just trace the signal back from the
outputs or from the head preamp to see where it differs in the two channels?

Leonard

"David Farber" wrote in message
This Nakamichi BX-125 cassette deck has no output on either playback or
record on the right channel. The l.e.d. meters are responding. When a
newly
recorded tape is rewound and played back, both left and right meters
respond
properly. I tried tracing backward from the line output jack but I could
not
pick up the point where the signal gets lost. Anyone have a schematic or
block diagram that could point me in the right direction?

Thanks for your reply.
--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center

It has removed 24799 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!