Steve Peterson

Default Dave Munroe ripped me off!!

"Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote in message

"Simon Jester" wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 22:53:28 -0800, "Harold & Susan Vordos"

wrote:
Huh?

I once saw a brown dog, therefore all dogs are brown?

If Canadian authorities won't work on an issue of crime, why take the

chance of
dealing with any Canadian? Don't like it? Get your lazy ass cops to do

something
about this Munroe character, he's been in the business if stealing from

people
for more than 5 years.

I'm not sure you understand. First off, I'm not Canadian. I also fail to
see the connection between being Canadian and being a crook. Susan and

were recently ripped off by a seller in Florida. Should I assume from

your
response that everyone in Florida, or perhaps the whole of the US, should

be
avoided?

I'm all for prosecution, and severe punishment, but the guilty parties,

not
everyone that inhabits a particular region.

Harold

There is probably more crooks per capita in the US than in Canada. I think
more people should try to get crooks prosecuted rather than being
embarrassed about being ripped off and not doing anything.