Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default Any tricks for getting "contractor" discount on supplies

Nathan wrote:
HAHAHA DAMN Right!!!

gees people, did you actually read the whole message. I said they
deserve to make a profit, but not any insane profit on a single job. One
of my friend's dad had a job in the construction business. He
only worked 6 months of the year and took the rest of the year off. I wish
I could only work 6 months of the year and get a full year's
pay!
Get a decent profit and have steady work throughout the year...that
seems fair enough.

You neglected to mention that the six months he didn't work were snow
months.

Be rational - if contractors made an "insane" profit, EVERYBODY would be a
contractor.