Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Any tricks for getting "contractor" discount on supplies

"Nathan" wrote in message
gees people, did you actually read the whole message. I said they deserve
to make a profit, but not any insane profit on a single job. One of my
friend's dad had a job in the construction business. He only worked 6
months of the year and took the rest of the year off. I wish I could only
work 6 months of the year and get a full year's pay!

If you were a school teacher you'd be close. How about life guard? Ice cram
truck sales? How much did the six month contractor make compared to other
workers? You may think $90,000 is a year's pay and work 12 months to earn
it, but another may earn $20,000 in six months and live the year on it.

Why not just quit your job and become a contractor?