Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom J Tom  J is offline

Default clean stray in spray foam

Balderdash wrote:
I have had several spray foam cans and I've noticed that after they
are used once and not emptied, the straw in the spray foam can
obviously gets full of spray foam. How do you clean it properly to
have no spray foam in it after use ? I tried tilting the can upside
down to blow air into the straw but that didn't work. Is there a
recommended way to clean that straw ? I checked the can and NOTHING
was provided for that.
Thanks.

It's a single use product, so forget using multible times. What you
have left over does look real when sprayed out in a swirl pile and
staimed dark brown though!!

Tom J
who put one on thje neighbor's porch and heard the scream