Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default clothes dryer not hot

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 10:05:03 -0500, "badgolferman"
wrote:

My electric GE dryer doesn't seem to be using heat. It is around 17
years old as is the washer. What should I look for when I open up the
back?

I had that trouble with a new dryer, and so called the store. They
told me to check the electric supply. Check for 240V between the hot
wires as well as 120V between either and neutral. Also, check that the
exhaust isn't blocked.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com