Andy Hall

Default What constitutes reasonable wear (cordless drill)

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 21:08:20 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

That is why it is always best to get a power tool with a decent

guarantee.
PP Pro from B&Q and Ferm from Screwfix are 3 years. Ferm are low rent
models but that guarantee means you don't get ripped off.

I see Argos have a two levels of quality on their Challenge range, like

B&Q
with PP and PP Pro. Do the Excel versions (I think it is that) have

longer
guarantees?

The other problem with this philosophy apart from the poorer quality
during use is the time wasted in returning them and having the
argument with the retailer. That is very expensive.

Buy two then, they are cheap enough.

Twice the space :-(

Two crappy products != one good product.

---

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl