Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Rob Mills Rob Mills is offline

Default Infinity Spkr Questions?

"Jerry G." wrote in message
ups.com...

foam kits for the speakers.

I have the kits for the woofers and don't see any problems there. What I am
concerned about is the foam dome shaped dust covers on the pollycell
tweeters. One is torn off but tweeter works fine. It looks like I could just
replace with a flat (no dome) piece of thin open foam or maybe even a piece
of loose woven fabric. Was more or less hoping to find someone who was
familiar with the Infinity pollycell tweeter that might have some other
solution or maybe even know of a source for an original dust cover. RM~