JimM

Default Washing machine offered.. good deal?

We recently bought a Miele on the recommendation of this group. Have to say
I'm bloody impressed with it, all you can hear at full spin is a low hum
nothing like the jet engine effects of the Hotpoint it replaced. The build
quality is exceptional and it looks like it will last longer than I will !
Although at £815 it brought a tear to the eye when it came to paying for it.

Don't know anything about the W865 and Miele don't list it on their website
so i guess that it is an old model. However if you sure the problem is minor
and presumably cheap to fix it may well be worth the gamble. (Why can't your
friend get it repaired under warranty and then pass it on to you?)

--
Remove BRAIN before replying
"PoP" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:06:41 +0100, Socket wrote:

My washing machine is busted. I've been offered a Miele W865 from a
friend for delivery cost (£80) which has a minor fault but has still
2-3 years warrantee remaining (thus should be fixed for free). Is this
a good brand/machine/price?

Make sure to read the fine print. Very often it states words to the
effect that warranty isn't transferrable (I think, anyway).

PoP