Posted to misc.consumers.house
Tracey Tracey is offline

Default delta faucets

wrote in message
ups.com...
My house is barely 5 yrs old. No reason I should have a leaky faucet
except for the poor quality of delta faucets. Customer support has
been non existent so far. You don't want to go through what I am now.
Spend the extra money and buy a quality faucet. Delta repair products
are cheap, the problem is the $65/hr plumbers charge and only a
plumber will be able to seat such cheap spring seat propertly without
leaking.

If it is that bad, go to the hardware store, spend $100 bucks and buy a new
faucet set. Either install it yourself or pay the plumber to put in the new
one.