Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ed Sirett Ed Sirett is offline

Default Baxi boiler error code 125

On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 21:04:59 +0000, Mal wrote:

"pp" wrote in message
o.uk...
Hi
I have a Baxi Duo-tec HE24 condensing boiler fitted in September and
lately it has shut itself down for no apparent reason and shows error code
E125. I try to reset it but this doesn't usually work and instead I have
to switch off the boiler and turn it on again before it'll work. It's been
happening more frequently lately and although it's still under warranty I
was hoping that someone can give me an idea of what's the problem before I
call out the installer. According to the users book it says the error code
125 may be due to a fault in the primary circulation or due to a blockage.

TIA
Phil

How are you going to check the answer given here is correct? It seems odd
you turn to a newsgroup rather than call out a company and have it fixed
under warranty.
Is there any reason for that?
Asking here will not get the boiler fixed, or haven't you worked that out
yet!

IMHO: Some background knowledge is always helpful. The newsgroup also
serves to broadcast discussions the content of which can be helpful to
others at another time.