Posted to uk.d-i-y
Willi Willi is offline

Default Which Home alarm system?

I was looking into having an intruder alarm system fitted at home. We live
in a 4 bed detached, 2 doors to the outside, 1 door into the attached garage
& a patio door. I was thinking of getting all the downstairs covered & the
upstairs landing. I would like to be able to set the downstairs from
upstairs (when we are all in/go to bed). I would like to be contacted to my
mobile phone if it goes off. Presuming this can all be achieved ok, I was
looking at using the Pyronix Stirling 10. Does anyone have any experience
of these? or can recommended any others?
Regards, Will