Posted to uk.d-i-y
pp pp is offline

Default Baxi boiler error code 125

"Ed Sirett" wrote in message
On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 19:31:07 +0000, pp wrote:

Hi
I have a Baxi Duo-tec HE24 condensing boiler fitted in September and
lately
it has shut itself down for no apparent reason and shows error code E125.
try to reset it but this doesn't usually work and instead I have to
switch
off the boiler and turn it on again before it'll work. It's been
happening
more frequently lately and although it's still under warranty I was
hoping
that someone can give me an idea of what's the problem before I call out
the
installer. According to the users book it says the error code 125 may be
due
to a fault in the primary circulation or due to a blockage.

What does the installer book say (it is actually a legal requirement to
leave you the book). I'm guessing, but that code is probably over-heat?

So maybe problems like:
No bypass. All TRVs shutdown in. Faulty sensor. Faulty pump.

The installer book says "error 125 flashing - Ensure primary circulation
is OK & that there is no blockage"

Phil