Posted to alt.home.repair
MRS. CLEAN MRS. CLEAN is offline

Default Yikes!!! Are blinds really THAT expensive?!?!

On Jan 30, 2:14 pm, "Noozer" wrote:
So, I've repainted my master bedroom. Time to dump that old curtain and
sheer that's been hanging there for years. I waltzed into Home Despot for
some ideas and ended up taking to someone for a rough estimate...

$800+ for ONE 54"x54" window? Granted they were nice dual function cellular
shades, but the material might be worth about $5... SHEESH!

I bought faux Plantation Blinds from Home Cheapo. It set me back $300
for the whole house and (believe me) they look spectacular (just like
$50,000 worth of genuine Plantation Shutters)