Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JW JW is offline

Default make your posting readable

On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 07:45:45 +1300 "Frank" wrote in Message
id: :

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01C74830.7AA34920

I have to ask you "were have you started to read this message"
AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE ******

So why the **** do bottom posting ******s want you to spend time =
scrolling
down a page of crap looking for were the new message starts ? because =
they
are thick, OK you might ask, why not remove the old message so the new
message appears at the top of the page, well that is one option, I only
include it so anyone who comes in half way down the thread can work out =
what
is go on, how often does that happen, Not very often,

Get a life, stop wanking, stop bottom posting. Top posting saves time, =
as
more intelligent people seem to understand.
------=_NextPart_000_0061_01C74830.7AA34920

!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
HTMLHEAD
META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"
META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR
STYLE/STYLE
/HEAD
BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff
DIVFONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS"
DIVI have to ask you "were have you started to read this =
message"BRFONT=20
color=3D#ff0000AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE ******/FONTBRBRSo why the =
**** do=20
bottom posting ******s want you to spend time scrollingBRdown a page =
of crap=20
looking for were the new message starts ? because theyBRare thick, OK =
you=20
might ask, why not remove the old message so the newBRmessage appears =
at the=20
top of the page, well that is one option, I onlyBRinclude it so anyone =
who=20
comes in half way down the thread can work out whatBRis go on, how =
often does=20
that happen, Not very often,BRBRGet a life, stop wanking, stop =
bottom=20
posting. Top posting saves time, asBRmore intelligent people seem to=20
understand./DIV/FONT/DIV/BODY/HTML

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01C74830.7AA34920--

I have to say that the irony of this is quite amusing. You might try
turning off HTML before making a fool of yourself again.