Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Tom Storey Tom Storey is offline

Default anchorseal shelf life ?

Got to agree with the above!

Tom

"Nova" wrote in message
news:zbOxh.2267$yH3.329@trndny07...
Darrell Feltmate wrote:
Got to agree with Jack. The best price is directly from the manufacturer.
https://www.uccoatings.com/
UC Coatings is really a maunfacturer and direct supplier to the lumber
and forestry inductry. They package and sell the stuff to little guys
like us to do us a service. These are nice folks and run a great
business. No affiliation here but I like the company.

Their manufacturing plant is about 8 miles from my house. When I bought
my last 5 gallon pail I picked it up. The plant manager waited on me. He
brought out the owners to introduce them to me and they then gave me a
tour of their operation. All for a $57.00 sale.

You're right, they are a bunch of nice guys!

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA